- ½ kg Beef top sirloin (cubed)
- 1 Green Pepper (cut into 1" squares)
- 1 medium Onion (cut into 1" pieces)
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Sherry
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp Ginger (minced)
- Preheat the grill.
- Take sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, oil, and ginger in a bowl and combine well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and mix in sirloin.
- Cover the dish and keep the sirlion marinated for about 3-4 hours.
- Line the sirloin strips, peppers, onions and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill on medium-high flame, rotating occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until meat is well cooked.
- Serve hot.