- 500 gm Maida (Refined Flour)
- 500 ml Vanaspati Ghee (Vegetable Oil)
- 750 gm Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Take sugar and water in a pan.
- Boil until a thread consistency syrup is formed. Keep aside.
- Heat vanaspati in a pan and mix in maida to it.
- Cook on low-medium flame, stirring continuously, for around 20 minutes, until a thin consistency is achieved.
- Take it off the heat and let cool.
- Pour in sugar syrup to it and keep stirring until it thickens & hardens.
- Grease a plate and spread the mixture over it evenly. Let it set for a while.
- Cut into pieces and serve.