- 3 Potatoes (peeled & diced)
- 2 small Tomatoes (grated)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 6-8 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tbsp Fenugreek Seeds
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Mix potatoes with a little bit of salt in a bowl and keep it to the side for 5 min.
- Put oil in a pressure cooker and fry curry leaves with cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds for 2-3 seconds.
- Put in tomatoes and cook it for 2 min.
- Mix in potatoes with turmeric powder, chilly powder & coriander powder. Flavor it with salt to taste and pressure cook it until 2 whistles comes.
- Pour over coriander leaves and serve it hot with chapatti or poori.