- 10 Bread Slices (halved)
- 2 cups Red Onion (roughly cubed)
- 3 Green Chilies
- 2 pods Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 2 handful Coriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- ½ tsp Amchur (Mango Powder)
- 3 Tomatoes (grind)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 5-6 cups Water
- Grind together chillies, ginger, garlic, onion, and coriander leaves into a fine paste.
- Take oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds. Stir in masala paste and saute until its raw smell goes off.
- Put in 3-4 tbsp tomato and cook until it is tender & dry.
- Mix in coriander powder, turmeric powder, water and salt to taste.
- Add bread slices in it and cook for 10 minutes or until breads well absorb the curry.
- Serve hot with papad and onion rings.