- 6 Bread Slices (cut into 2 pieces)
- 200 gm Chana Powder (Gram Flour)
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Oil
- Take chana powder, garam masala powder, pav bhaji malsala powder and chilly powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour water in it and blend into medium thick paste. Flavor with salt to taste.
- Immerse the bread pieces into the paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bread until light brown in colour.
- Serve hot with sauce.