- 10 Dark Plums
- 2 cups Hot Water
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Soya Jam
- 2 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Ginger Powder
- Take plums with 1½ cup of hot water in a pot and keep cover with the lid for 20 minutes.
- Drain, peel and slice the plums. Place them with ½ cup of water in a saucepan and cook covered on low flame for 10 -12 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Store in a bottle and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve with sandwiches, fritters or anything you wish.