- 6 medium pieces of Fish (boneless)
- 2 tsp Black Pepper (grounded)
- 3 tsp Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mint (chopped)
- 4 Spring Onions (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Stir-fry flour until foaming.
- Gradually stir in milk & mint leaves. Simmer until sauce boils. Remove from heat.
- Add fish pieces along with cheese, pepper & salt, reserving some of the cheeses.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese & spring onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until fish is thoroughly cooked & top is brown.
- Serve hot with salad.