- ½ cup Butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup fresh Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar (powdered)
- Combine together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
- Break in eggs one by one, mixing after each addition. Add milk.
- Blend in flour mixture and mix until smooth. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Grease a muffin pan and pour the batter, filling ¾ of each cup. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until light brown.
- Allow cooling and store or serve.