- 400 ml Blood
- 400 ml Milk
- 400 gm Barley Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Dark Syrup
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- 50 gm Butter
- Take blood and milk in a large bowl and blend well.
- Gradually, mix in barley flour stirring continuously.
- Pour in egg, syrup, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Keep the bowl covered for 30 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into flat, round cakes.
- Grease a pancake griddle and bake the pancakes on both sides for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with jam.