- 15 Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 200 gms Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a spring form pan.
- Take a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press onto bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar till smooth.
- Combine it with milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and flour to it, mix well till smooth.
- Now pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Place it in the refrigerator till serving.