- 13 tbsp Molasses
- 200 gm Sugar
- 200 gm Butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 2 tsp Clove (ground)
- 1 tbsp dried Orange Peel (ground)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tsp Baking Soda
- 500 gm Flour
- Take molasses with sugar, butter, orange peel, spices in a saucepan and get it to boil. Then remove the pan and let it cool. Mix in eggs one after one.
- Combine flour with baking soda in a bowl. Put in egg mixture and knead it into dough. Wrap up the dough in a plastic and keep it in the fridge for all night.
- Roll out the dough on floured surface into very thin sheet. Next cut the sheet using desired shape cutters.
- Set the oven at 200°C and bake it for 5-8 min or until biscuits are brown.