- 500 gm Salmon Fillet (cut into 5-6 slices)
- 1½ liter Water
- 1 kg Potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 2 Onions (quartered)
- 13 tbsp Cream
- Salt (to taste)
- 10 Black Peppers
- 3 tbsp Dill (Soa)(shredded)
- 50 gm Butter
- Take water along with salt, peppers, onions, and potatoes in a saucepan and get it to a boil.
- Cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream along with half of the dill.
- Pour in salmon slices and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix in butter and sprinkle with remaining dill.
- Serve hot.