- 1 kg Mushrooms (Pickle Milk-Caps, Rufous Milk-Caps, Woolly Milk-Caps)
- 2 Carrots (peeled & sliced)
- 1 big Red Onion (peeled & sliced)
For the Marinade:
- 100 ml Spirit Vinegar
- 200 ml Water
- 100 gm Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Laurel Leaf
- ½ tsp All Spice
- 4 Cloves
- Take mushrooms with water in a pan and boil it for 5 min.
- Put mushrooms in a glass container. Pour over carrots and onion alternately.
- Take water with sugar, all spices in a saucepan and get it to boil. Then boil it for 10 min.
- Stir in vinegar and boil it again. Next add it to the mushrooms and keep it under 10°C.