|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Uncooked White Rice
- 1/2 tsp Parsley fresh (chopped)
- 2 tsp Butter
- 6 Mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 Green Onion( finely chopped)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Pepper and Salt (to taste)
- First preheat the saucepan over medium heat.
- Then melt 2 tsp butter.
- Put green chopped onion, mushrooms, 1 clove garlic in the pan and cook it until they become slightly brown and liquid has evaporated.
- Now mix the cooked ingredients in rice and chicken broth.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Serve as a main meal if you add cooked chicken after the rice is cooked. It will easily go with brown rice also.