Andhra Pesarattu recipe
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Green Gram(Moong Dal)
- ½ cup Rice
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds(Jeera)
- 1 tsp Onion
- 1 inch long Ginger
- Salt (to taste)
- Marinate green gram and rice for six hours.
- Grind soaked green gram and rice with green chilies, cumin seeds, onion, ginger and salt by adding water little by little till it gets a thin consistency for the dosa batter.
- Take a nonstick pan and heat it.
- Pour a small cup of dosa batter in the middle of the pan and spread it in a round shape.
- Now pour a tsp of oil around the dosa.
- Once it becomes brown turn dosa to the other side.
- Take dosa from the pan once it becomes brown.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with coconut chutney.