Andhra Tomato chutney
|Calories Per Serving:
- Ripped medium sized Tomatoes. ( Wash and chop it)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1tbsp Ginger garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Take a deep fry pan add oil and heat it.
- Add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add washed and chopped tomatoes and fry it for 5 minutes
- Cover the lid and cook in a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it is done, mash it lightly with spoon and cover the lid once again for 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and mince it well and cover the lid for 5 minutes.
- Finally add salt and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and serve it.