Andhra Coconut Chutney
|Calories Per Serving:
- 250 Gms of Coconut(Grated)
- 1 pinch of Mustard Seeds.
- Tamarind (2 leaves)
- 4 Curry Leaves
- Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Glass water
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Leaves (for Garnishing)
- Take a mixer or Grinder add grated coconut, 3 red chilies, tamarind, salt and glass of water and grind it.
- Once done with grinding, take a pan and add oil and heat.
- Now add mustard seeds, 1 red chili and curry leaves.
- Then add ground paste and mix well.