Chicken Fried Rice
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups (474 ml) Basmati Rice
- 1 Carrot
- Soya Sauce according to the quantity of chicken
- ½ kg (1 pound) Boneless Chicken
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion
- Cook the rice separately.
- Then chop the carrot.
- In kadai pour oil to fry the chicken for 20 minutes and add little butter and ginger garlic paste.
- Remove the chicken from the kadai and then add little more butter to fry the chopped carrot with salt and pepper.
- Similarly, fry the onions with little butter and keep them aside.
- Now in the same kadai fry the rice, then add the fried chicken, little soya sauce, carrot, onions and together fry them. Also add salt and pepper as required.
- Blend together so that it get finely mixed up
- Finally serve hot with raitas, pickles or salads
- Serve hot with raitas, pickles or salads