|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Elaichi Powder(Cardamom)
- 1 cup Cashewnuts (Kaju)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Butter Paper
- Silver Foil ( for decoration)
- Grind the cashew to make powder.
- Take a bowl, pour water, sugar and boil it until it become sticky (sugar syrup).
- Now put cashew powder, cardamom powder in the sugar syrup and mix it well. Make sure that syrup should be hot.
- Keep mixing until all syrup is absorbed.
- Now roll it on a butter paper about 1/4 inch thick
- Decorate it with silver foil.
- Allow it to cool for about half an hour and then serve.