- 1½ kg Pork (outer fillet)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
For the Stuffing
- 2-3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1½ tsp Rosemary
- 150 gm Prunes (chopped))
For the Topping:
- Mustard as required
- Little Pink Pepper
- Little Green Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion with rosemary for 2-3 min.
- Remove membrane of the fillet and open into sheet.
- Layer onion mixture over the fillet and add on prunes. Roll up the fillet and bind it with a thread. Do the same with remaining fillets and keep in the roasting bag.
- Set the oven at 150°C and bake until it is tender.
- Add on mustard with pink, green peppers and cut into pieces.
- Serve it hot with boiled potatoes.