- 1/2 kg( 17. 64 oz) Chicken
- 3 bunches - Sorrel Leaves (Gongura)
- 3 Green Chillies
- 2 Onions medium sized
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp( 0.5 oz) Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Chicken Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Clean sorrel leaves, and cook them in pressure cooker with green chillies for 3 whistles.
- After the pressure goes off, make it a paste and set aside.
- Clean Chicken and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium sized pan, deep fry the chopped Onions.
- Once the Onions is fried, add chicken cook it still it turns soft, add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and Salt.
- Deep fry it for 2min, once fried well.
- Add Sorrel leaves paste and cook for 5min.
- You can serve it with hot rice and chapati.