Chicken Hakka Noodles
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Hakka noodles boiled and strained
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- ½ kg (1 pound) Chicken Pieces (boiled)
- 3 Red Chilies (dried) (optional)
- 1 small bunch Spring Onion
- 1 Capsicum (small) (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce (optional)
- 1 Ginger piece (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (sliced lengthwise into thin strips)
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut the spring onions and keep aside.
- Grind red chilies, ginger and garlic
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chili-ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Now add capsicum and carrot and fry them slightly
- Put spring onion and continue frying for 2-3 minutes more.
- Then put in the soya sauce and chicken pieces and mix them well.
- Add boiled and strained noodles and salt and stir to mix them well.
- Finally add vinegar to mix it well.
- Serve hot with chili sauce, tomato sauce and soya sauce