|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 6 White Bread (sliced)
- A pinch of Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Rai)
- 4 Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta)
- 1 Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (chopped) (for the Garnish)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, when they crackle then add the curry leaves.
- Let it brown for a second.
- Put the onion and fry till soft.
- Add green chili capsicum and stir for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Put turmeric powder, tomatoes and sauté for 3 min.
- Now put bread pieces, salt, garam masala and mix it well for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and garnish it with coriander.