|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 Green Chili (sliced)
- 4 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Cauliflower (chopped)
- 5 Onions (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 4 Capsicum (sliced)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add sliced cauliflower and fry it for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer in a plate. Keep aside.
- Put the remaining oil in the pan and fry onions for 3 minutes, or until gloden brown.
- Stir in tomato sauce, green chili, capsicum, cauliflower, and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water or as you required, and make it to boil for 10 minutes, or until tender.