- Cucumber (small piece)
- Potato (chopped)
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Green Chillies (Split )
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Drumstick
- 8 Red Chillies
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Urud Dal
- 1 tsp Channa Dal
- 1tsp Jeera
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Coconut
- 1 tsp Khus khus
- Dal (cooked)
- Asafoetida (small piece)
- Salt (to taste)
- Roast red chilies, coriander seeds, rice, urud dal, channa dal, jeera, and pepper on a pan with little oil and mix them up well.
- Grind coconut and khus khus separately.
- Take a pan and cook cucumber using a glass of water.
- Add green chillies, onion, and potato on the cooked cucumber.
- After 5 minutes, add tomato and drumsticks into the same pan.
- Once these ingredients are cooked thoroughly, add cooked dal, ground coconut and khus khus, little turmeric and asafoetida.
- Two minutes later, add powdered masala, tamarind and salt.
- Keep boiling the ingredients till the gravy thickens.
- Finally put fenugreek and curry leaves for seasoning it.