|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 ½ tbsp gram Flour
- 1 Onion (finely ground)
- 300 gms Lady's Finger (Bhindi)
- 1/2 tsp Mango Powder
- 1 ½ Green Chili (finely sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash the lady fingers clean and chop both ends of it.
- Slice it in an elongated manner.
- Over a medium heated stove place the non-stick frying pan and allow the oil to boil.
- Bring the flame at low mode then lay the slices of lady fingers, turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry it crispy brown and put aside.
- Allow only 2 tbsp of oil to remain in the pan now and strain out the rest.
- Sprinkle cumin seeds and green chili to it then for 20 seconds stir it.
- Add the ground onion to it
- Stir it until golden brown.
- Once it is done add to it the mango powder and gram flour.
- Stir it for about 5 minutes then add lady finger and the remaining ingredients.
- Stir it well for about 30 seconds and keep it aside.
- Best serve with rice, bread or rotis.