Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Rice (cooked)
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Green Peas
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Spring Onions
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 4 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 large pinches China Salt (Ajinamoto)
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) to taste
- Cook rice separately, cool it in a large pan and keep aside.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes and marinate with salt, pepper and limejuice for 15 minutes.
- In a non-stick cooking pan pour 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the chicken cubes until they turn slightly brown.
- Sauté green peas and corn kernels until they become soft.
- Also saute spring onions till slightly brown.
- Scramble 2 eggs in the pan items.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep vessel. Add the fried chicken cubes, peas, corn kernels, scrambled eggs and rice.
- Add china salt, chili sauce, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and mix them thoroughly.