Grilled Paneer Sandwich
- 100 gms Paneer
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Ginger
- 2 Garlic flakes
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Chop green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Cut paneer into cubes.
- Add salt and mix them with paneer
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice and white vinegar.
- Add minced garlic and grated ginger.
- Marinate paneer with these ingredients for 2 hrs.
- Grill marinated paneer cubes till it turns soft.
- Take a slice of bread and top with paneer cubes and butter.
- Top with a slice of bread.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich is ready.