- 1 Cauliflower (medium sized)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Capsicum (green bell pepper) (chopped into big pieces)
- 1 Green Chili (finely minced)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic (paste)
- ¼ cup Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 4 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Chili-Garlic sauce
- 3 drops Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Msg (glutamic acid) (flavor)
- Cut the cauliflower into small buds/flowers.
- Wash the cauliflower buds and drain the water.
- While they are still wet, add the chili powder, corn flour, white pepper powder, msg, and few drops of vinegar [Toss till the cauliflower is well coated].
- Shallow fry the cauliflower buds in the oil, till they turn lightly brown and crisp on the outside. [Stir constantly, taking care that the cauliflower doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan].
- Strain and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining oil, and fry the onions till it turns brown.
- Add bell peppers, spring onions, green chilies and ginger garlic paste to it and stir it constantly for 5mins.
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, salt and the chili-garlic sauce to it.
- Immediately add the fried cauliflower buds to it.
- When the sauce coat the buds well and is almost dry, remove it from heat and serve it hot.
- Serve it hot with roti, rice/chapati