|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Tomatoes (medium sized)
- Tsp Oil
- 5 Green Chili
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Curry Leaves
- Jilakarra( Jaggery, Bellamu)
- Aavalu( Mustard Seeds)
- Turmeric Powder
- Dhaniya powder( Coriander Powder)
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 1/2 tsp Menthi Powder
- Salt to taste
- Chop the tomatoes into half and place them in the microwave for 4min.
- Ensure the tomato is completely boiled; once boiled mash the cooked tomato and squeeze it, extract the juice from it
- Chop the green chillies and onion into small pieces.
- Add the crushed garlic. Take a vessel and heat oil, add curry leaves, jilakarra, aavalu, green chilli and onion.
- Deep fry them until onion turns light brown.
- Add the tomato extratct , tamarind, salt, dhaniya powder, menthi powder, turmeric powder and salt to it, by adding 2 cups of water.
- Boil it for about 10 minutes, and add cilantro and turn off the stove