|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cup Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Water
- 3 cup Boneless Chicken Pieces (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili (powder)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Chat Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Gram Masala Powder
- Mix the all-purpose flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp oil to flour, add salt and mix it in well until the mixture turns soft [Set aside about 10 minutes].
- Make a ball and rub the ball with about 1/2 tsp oil and slip it into a plastic bag [Set aside 20-25 minutes].
- In a large bowl, add chicken boneless, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, chat masala powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, gram masala powder, coriander powder, and mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan; add chopped onion and sauté for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Add marinated chicken and cook until chicken is tender.
- Kneed pastry dough again with hands and divide it into 10-12 balls [Keep all balls covered while you work on one at a time].
- Roll each ball out into a 7 inch (18 cm) round. Cut it in half with a knife.
- Pick up one half of the roll and from a cone out of it, making a 1/4 inch wide (5 mm) overlapping seam.
- Glue the seam together with little water.
- Fill the cone with about 2 table spoons of the chicken mixture.
- Close the top of the cone by sticking the open edges together with a little water.
- Again your seam should be about 1/4 inch (5 mm) wide.
- Press the top seam down with the prongs of a fork or flute it with your finger [Repeat this prose for each ball].
- Heat oil in a pan, and put in as many samosas as the pan will hold in a single layer.
- Fry it slowly, by turning the samosas frequently until they are golden brown and crisp. Put each fried samosa on a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Now delicious chicken samosa is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with mint chutney, Imli ki chutney, raitaa, and salad.