|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 lb Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 2 Onion (diced)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Dry Red Chili
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 6 Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder (dhania powder)
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Wash and cut the chicken into pieces
- Heat oil in a frying pan and toss cumin seeds, red chillies and curry leaves in to it.
- Add onions and fry it until it turns golden brown along with ginger garlic paste.
- Add chicken along with turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and salt to it.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame until the oil separates making the masala slightly thick and dry.