- 4 Mutton Legs (cleaned)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (whole)
- 1 tbsp Zeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 Green Chilies
- 5-6 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 10 Black Peppers
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Put onions, garlic, black pepper, coriander, zeera, salt, chilies and oil on the mutton legs and mix it.
- Cook it in a pressure cooker until you get about 5-6 whistles.
- Wait till it cools down and add little salt.
- Cook it again till you get 2-3 whistles.
- Let it cool down, and then add pepper.