- 2 Idly
- 1 tsp Maida
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Garlic
- ¼ tbsp Chilly Powder
- ½ Onion
- ½ Tomato
- Cilantro and Spring Onion to Garnish
- Slice the idlies into small pieces.
- Add little water to maida and make a paste.
- Immerse each idly pieces into the maida paste, and roll it in the bread crumbs and deep fry it.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the sliced onions and chopped ginger and garlic.
- Deep fry it for a minute and add chopped tomato and chilly powder.
- Add the fried idly pieces, cilantro and little salt if required.
- Add the chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.