Ladies Finger Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Onion (medium size)
- 28 Ladies Finger
- 2 tsp Tamarind (paste)
- 10 Green Chilies
- 3 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 Tomato (large)
- 20 gm Molasses (Jagerry )
- 2/4 Turmeric Powder
- 2/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Matpe Bean (Uradhdal)
- 4 Curry Leaves
- ½ cup Water
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Wash the vegetables then chop the tomato, onion, chilies and ladies finger finely.
- To a medium heated stove place the pan and add oil then fry the ladies finger dry.
- Once it is fried then put it aside and add more oil to the pan to fry uradhdal, curry leaves, mustard, onion, tomato and green chilies for about seven minutes.
- To it add the fried ladies finger, salt and coriander powder.
- Add next the turmeric powder, tamarind paste, molasses and half cup water.
- Stir the vegetable mix for two minutes.
- Best serve it with roti, paratha or rice.