Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 6 Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Ginger (grated)
- 2 Garlic flakes (crushed)
- 2 Red ball peppers
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 6 Bread slices
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic and grated ginger well.
- Marinate chicken with this mixture for 1 hour.
- Grill the marinated chicken pieces till they get cooked properly.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread slices.
- Top with a grilled chicken piece and red ball pepper.
- Top with a slice of bread.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich is ready.