|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 bunch Coriander (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Cumin Seeds (as required)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 8 Curry Leaves
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 1 lbs Lamb
- 1 Onion Large
- 8 Peppercorns Pieces
- 3 Chilies (sliced)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder (as required)
- Salt (for flavor)
- Peel off the onion skin and slice it finely.
- At a medium heat place a thick pan and pour a tablespoon of oil.
- Add cumin seeds, garam masala and onion slices then stir it golden fry.
- To it now add turmeric, ginger and garlic for three minutes then mix the lamb pieces.
- Cover it for five minutes then remove the lid and pour water.
- Into a food processor insert the garlic pieces, peppercorns, cumin seeds, butter, curry leaves and green chili then grind it.
- To the curry add the grind paste along with red chili, cumin and coriander powder.
- Once everything is mixed then allow the meat to dry then garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Best serve it with roti, paratha or rice.