|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Lettuce (shredded)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 6 Green Onions (Spring Onion) (sliced)
- 3 Stalks Celery (diced)
- 1 Green Pepper (Capsicum) (diced)
- 6 Radishes (sliced)
- 1 Carrot, (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1 Beet (canned or cooked sliced)
- 4 oz Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 8 Ripe Olives
- 1/4 cup Chick Peas (cooked)
- Rub large salad bowl with garlic.
- Combine next 11 ingredients (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, stalks celery, radishes, capsicum, carrot, parsley, pepper) in the bowl.
- Toss lightly with olive oil and vinegar.
- Garnish with border of sliced beet and feta cheese.
- Arrange olives in center and sprinkle chick peas over all.
- Diabetic salad is ready to serve.