Lime Sweet Pickle
|Calories Per Serving:
- 24 Limes
- 1 ½ cups (354 ml) Salt
- 1 cup (236 ml) White Vinegar
- 2 cups (473 ml) Oil
- 2 tsp Chili Peppers (dried ground)
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) Mustard Seed
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tsp Powdered Ginger
- Wash and dry the limes.
- Sprinkle some salt to a depth of 1/2-inch in a jar.
- Keep the jar in a cool place for 1 month.
- Take out limes and wash the jar.
- Cut the limes in 4 sections.
- Keep all limes in the jar again.
- Mix mustard seed, cumin, vinegar, oil, chili peppers, garlic, and ginger and put over the limes.
- Cover and let pickle for 2 weeks.
- Serve with roti or rice and sabzi.