|Calories Per Serving:
- 12 Dondakaya (Tindora)
- 1 ½ tbsp Corn flour
- 1tbsp Chili Powder
- 2tbsp Coconut Powder (optional)
- 3 Curry Leaves
- ¼ cup Groundnuts (fried)
- Salt to taste
- Wash and chop the Dondakaya in to small pieces.
- Add salt and corn flour to it and mix it well.
- Heat the oil for deep fry.
- Add the dondakaya pieces and fry till they turn into light golden color (keep aside).
- Add chili powder, fried curry leaves.
- Add groundnuts, coconut powder and mix them well.
- Serve it hot with rice/chapathi