Moong Dal Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Dried Moong Dal
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 Chilies (slit)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Ginger (small) (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak the moong dal in water for 2-3 hours.
- Boil the dal in 1 cup of water for 10-12 min until it becomes soft and keep aside.
- Heat up oil in a pan, put onions and fry it until turns brown color.
- Add ginger, tomatoes, garlic and chilies and cook for 5-6 min.
- Put cumin, turmeric, coriander powder and sauté for a min.
- Put the boiled dal and cook until the mixture becomes thick.
- With the coriander leaves garnish it.