Cauliflower Peas Masala
|Calories Per Serving:
- 200gm (8 ounces) Cauliflower (florets chopped finely)
- 1 cup (250 ml) Green Peas (fresh, cleaned at least 5 times)
- 1 Onion (big, chopped fine)
- 1 Tomato, (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Sarso)
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal (Uddina bele, Kolai dal , Uddhi pappu) split
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala or any Mutton Masala
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) (powdered) (optional)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Paste (grinded with 1 tsp Saunf, 1 small onion and 1 garlic pearl)
- 2 tsp salt
- Curry Leaves (few)
- Coriander Leaves (few)
- 1 cup (250 ml) Water
- 2 tsp Oil (refined)
- Take a microwave bowl, add refined oil, chopped onions, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, split urad dal and some curry leaves.
- Microwave this on high temperature for a minute. Take the bowl out.
- Add all the other ingredients including 3/4 cup water. Mix all the ingredients well so that the masala gets equally spread and Microwave this (high) for 12 minutes.
- Serve this tasty gobi-mattar masala with rice and curd or chapathi or idli.