Moong Dal Vada
|Calories Per Serving:
- 300 gm (10 ounces) Moong Dal (Green Gram)
- 6 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Soda Bi Carb
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ cup(118 ml) Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger- Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt as to taste
- Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours.
- Wash the dal properly and take out the skin of it.
- Grind dal and make a thick paste by adding no water.
- Put all green chilies, salt, coriander leaves, sugar, ginger garlic paste and onion into the paste.
- Make a thick batter with all these ingredients.
- Add soda into the mixture and mix it well.
- Take a deep fry pan and heat oil.
- Make small vada (ball) with the paste.
- Fry the vada until it gets light brown in both sides.
- Take out the vada in a plate.