Mushroom Masala Curry
- 1 cup Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Cloves (Laung)
- 2 Cardamoms
- 6 Cashew
- Salt to taste
For the Garnishing:
- Few Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Fresh Cream
- Few Kismis (Raisins)
- Coriander Leaves(few )
- Heat a pan (tawa) and add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon and roast well.
- Once it becomes warm , mince (grind) and make a fine powder and set them aside.
- Mix the tomatoes in a blender and make a fine paste.
- Grind the cashews and set them aside (Separately).
- Make a smooth paste of the chopped onions.
- In a pan heat oil and add onion, ginger and garlic paste. Sauté it well till the masala becomes brown.
- Add the tomato paste and mix till oil separate from the masala.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, haldi powder, ground cashews and the fried (roasted) masala powder.
- Stir it thoroughly and add the mushrooms and salt.
- Boil (cook) for about 10 to 15 minutes with some water over a low flame.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander, mint leaves, kismis and of course fresh cream
- Goes great with rice (hot).