Falooda Ice Cream
|Calories Per Serving:
- 250 ml Ice Cream (Vanilla)
- 1000 ml Milk
- 1/2 cup White Cream (whipped finely)
- 2 ½ tbsp Falooda Seeds
- 1 packet Rose Syrup
- 2 tsp Rose Essence
- 1/2 cup Almonds (crushed roughly)
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1 cup Vermicelli
- In a water content vessel soak the vermicelli seeds.
- At low heat simmer the milk in a vessel and stir it to a condensed form.
- Put the vessel aside to cool it down and later mix rose essence to it.
- Pour water into a vessel and add the vermicelli then at low temperature simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Once the vermicelli becomes tender and soft then strain it out by adding extra quantity of cold water.
- As per to the direction given in the packet prepare the rose syrup.
- Shift the rose concentrated syrup to a large bowl and add a cup of sweetened milk.
- Mix it properly before pouring it to cylindrical tall glasses.
- Decorate it with dollop of Falooda seeds and 4 strands of vermicelli.
- Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle of crushed nuts.
- Serve it with wafer or strawberry.