|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ kg Chicken
- 1 bunch Spinach (palak)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 3 Onion ( medium size and chopped)
- 1 Bay leaf
- 4 Cloves
- ½ Bunch Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 8 Green Chilies ( chopped)
- 12 pods Garlic
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- Take vessel add water , spinach and boil it in low flame until it become soft and keep it aside
- Take heat oil in a pan
- Add cinnamon stick, bay leaf and cloves, fry it for 2 min.
- Add onion fry it until become it becomes brown
- Add green chilies, coriander , garlic and already cooked spinach.
- Mix it well and fry it up to 5 minutes.
- After 5 min keep it aside let it cool for 10-15 min.
- Grind the above mixture.
- Heat the pan with oil and add grinded paste, yogurt.
- Once it starts boiling add chicken and salt.
- Cook it in a medium flame until chicken is cooked.