|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup (236 ml) Pancake Mix
- 1 cup (236 ml) Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (236 ml) Water
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Canola Oil (for frying)
- 3 lb Fish Fillets (cut fish in bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Salt (to taste)
- Take the fish in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt. Keep aside.
- Blend pancake mix and bread crumbs in a seperate bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix beaten egg and water together.
- Dip the fish in the mixture of beaten egg and water.
- Coat the fish with the pancake and bread crumbs mix.
- Heat sufficient oil in a large deep skillet over medium flame.
- Drop fish into the hot oil and fry for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Place on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney.