- 1 Cup small potatoes
- 2 Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 4 Kashmiri Chillies
- 2 Garlic flakes
- 2 Cups water
- Salt to taste
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Slit them half way on two sides.
- Place them all around the microwave turntable.
- Place a glass of water in the centre to prevent from getting wrinkled.
- Place it on microwave for 10 minutes.
- Grind kashmiri chillies and garlic flakes to make a paste.
- Heat the oil and add paste with salt.
- Mix it well and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, cumin seed powder and red chilli powder.
- Place the potato mixture in an oven at 350F.
- Serve hot with rotis.