|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 packet Falooda Sev (yellow thin noodles)
- 3 cups Milk (Chilled)
- 1 tbsp Basil Seeds (Takmuria)
- 1 cup Rose Syrup
- 1 bottle Rooh Afza Juice (sharbat)
- 1/2 ltr Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can Cream (whipped)
- 11 Cherries
- In a vessel,put 3 cups of water and soak the subja seeds after washing it clean.
- Drain out its water in a colander after the seeds become sticky then refrigerate it.
- Put a vessel on a medium heat stove and place the falooda sev into it.
- Once it becomes tender and soft then strain it out by adding cold water to it.
- Take elongated glasses and add 2 tbsp of boiled sev to each glass then mix 2 tsp of subja seeds.
- Pour 2 tbsp of syrup and shake the glass gently allowing all to mix then add milk to 1/2 level.
- Proceed with the same procedure with each glass.
- Scoop each glass with vanilla ice cream then add the cream, rose syrup a cherry on top.