|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 large Well Ripe Bananas
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Powdered Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- 2 pinch Saffron
- 3 tsp Butter
- Finely sliced Badam, Cashewnuts & Raisins
- Heat a little butter in a pan, roast the sliced dry fruits along with raisins and keep it aside
- Mash the riped banana's with hand so as to form a rough paste.
- Heat a little butter in a pan and allow it to melt.
- Add the banana paste to it and fry till it turns slight brown.
- Add jaggery to it and keep mixing properly when all the jaggery is uniformly mixed, add milk and water to it and simmer and allow it to cook.
- Add the saffron to the payasam and bring it to boil.
- Add cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits to it
- Mix properly and bring it to boil to allow it to enhance the flavor by increasing the heat and cook them again .